First: The information that Reef Perfumes obtains and maintains in its databases
- User personal information, such as name, age, e-mail, national identity number or residence number.
- The user's personal login information, such as the user name, password, e-mail, and the question and answer for retrieval of the password.
- The nature of the electronic platform may impose some information related to cookies for electronic purposes that facilitate the interaction between the store and the user.
Second: Does Reef Perfumes share this information?
- Of course, Reef Perfumes seeks to retain this information in a manner that preserves the privacy of the user, and Reef Perfumes does not keep this information except for the purpose of improving the quality of the online store and facilitating the interaction between perfume and the user.
- As a general rule, all of this information is only available to those in charge of Reef Perfumes, and they will not publish or broadcast it to others.
- Since Perfume Reef seeks to maintain the safety of users, - in the event that Reef Perfumes notices any irregular or illegal activity carried out by the user – Reef Perfumes may inform the competent authorities after consulting with the lawyer of Reef Perfumes.
Third: How secure is the confidentiality of the store's information?
- Reef Perfumes strives to preserve all information about the user and that no one sees it in violation of this policy in force in Reef Perfumes.
- Reef Perfumes protects this information through “certain servers?” Protected by electronic protection systems "Special software?".
- However, since the Internet cannot be guaranteed 100% of what may occur from penetration or viruses to electronic protection systems and to the firewalls in force in Perfume Reef, Reef Perfumes advises users to keep their information strictly confidential, and not to disclose any information that the user deems very important To him, and this is in order to ensure the countryside of perfumes in guiding and guiding users.
Fourth: Is there a third party in the relationship between the perfume countryside and the merchant?
Fifth: Rules and provisions for the use of perfume countryside: